Friday, October 7, 2011

Wish List

WARNING: Lots of text and images.

It has been awhile, without a camera I can't really give that many updates. Besides I haven't really been doing much, it was a shock moving from a city to this really tiny town, there isn't much to do here. So it's been awful, hopefully I can find a job soon to keep me steady. But on to my wishlist.

The back is so cool.
Add caption
 Ever since this brand came out I have been following it with a passion, I love Garula. It's one of the new brands in 109, directed by the extremely awesome haired Anna Fujita. Needless to say I want everything from her brand! It's mature, but also sexy, showing off shoulders, your legs.


I love these corduroys shorts/skirts! Especially the colors they have, navy, blue, red. One of my wants.  There crash denim jeans are killer, both in price and design. The shirts are amazing, very wicked design.

I love the rings on them!
Few. Now that I am done squirming over GARULA, this season I noticed that a lot of gals were into lace-up boots and I immediately fell in love with them. Luckily my Aunt still owed me a birthday present and I was able to buy these puppies, which will be here in about two weeks.



Of course I want a D.I.A belt, short pants, shirt, anything. I love d.i.a, it's very sexy but expensive. Got to wait for a job first! Also another big thing for me are sweaters, gal has really pulled together for the big, long, comfy sweater. Hopefully when I go shopping Sunday I will be able to find a nice sweater, and some other various things. I know my wishlist is more brand oriented instead of current style, but I just had to share my obsession of GARULA with someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment