Friday, September 30, 2011

Outfit

I know, I know, the picture quality is horrible. But my camera is broken and I cannot afford a new one any time soon. Instead of giving up on this blog I decided to use my webcam to take pictures. So until I can get a new camera please enjoy these crappy photos for now.
I bought that pink sweater a while ago, it is a couple inches above my navel and I had nothing to wear with it, seriously. The color I loved, so I couldn't resist but then I found nothing to wear it with. Until I bought these overalls, and yes I bought them because they look exactly what Nemoyayo wore in  the August addition of egg.

So difficult to get a full body shot with a webcam. Sorry about the quality once again! Because I don't have a camera I won't be posting make-up/hair too often because it comes out horrible. Today I just put a top bun on because my hair was really greasy.

I am trying to improve my style, so if you have any suggestion, critic or anything like that please feel free to leave a comment or if you just want to say hello! Next week I'm going shopping! New shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment