Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Big Bun

Well my camera broke, hah, water got spilled on it and now it won't turn on. Of course the moment I start a blog that involves taking pictures of clothing, hair, make-up the camera decides to call it quits and die. But I do have a webcam so all I can offer for now is a very big teased bun a top of my head. When my hair was shorter I tried so hard to do the perfect bun on my head, they came out small but kind of cute. Now with my massive amount of hair I didn't want a small or medium Japanese bun, I went for the biggest I could get!

On another note today was the first time I drove in a drive through, I missed the window by two feet and they asked me drive into the parking lot so they could give me my food safely. Well that was really nice of them, overall drive through are terrifying. :()

No comments:

Post a Comment