Saturday, September 24, 2011

Driving + First Outfit!

My Grandmother has been teaching me how to drive; first I hate driving, at least for now. The roads around here are super curvy and people like to go fast, whenever someone passes me I tend to stick my tongue at them. I guess it makes me feel better, after driving in town, turning and on the highway my legs felt like jello. By the way, avoid having your grandmother teach you because she tends to freak out over everything. She kept squeezing my knee if I went to fast, shouting as I turned the corner and then starts calling people saying "My granddaughter is driving!" Pfft. ON to more news, I took a picture of the outfit I'm wearing today. My camera is old and it really sucks so I tried my best to get clear pictures. It's really casual, just for driving and going to get groceries.


fullbody, aah horrible quality.


my top, a knit and tanktop with my cross necklace. I swear, I'm not groping myself!

MY beautiful boots, that are funky but a pain to wear.



Sorry a bad make-up shot at the moment, I'm not very good at the make-up or hair portion of gyaru besides I don't have any eyelashes or contacts! I think next time I'll make a list of things I will do to improve my look. Thank you for checking out my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment